Come home to the wilderness in the stunning Macedon Ranges where we have transformed 183 hectares of natural forest into an enchanting village.
Here is a brief rundown but for more comprehensive information please visit our FAQ.
LOCATION: 6 Kent Road Riddell's Creek
DATES: 12th to the 14th of November 2021 with Thursday the 11th of November being an optional extra and great for those who want to beat the crowd.
TICKETS & ACCOMODATION OPTIONS:
- Day Passes
- Camping Festival Ticket for the 12th to the 14th of November 2021 (with Thursday night being a optional extra)
- Forest Glamping (currently SOLD OUT)
- Exclusive Glamping and Dorms - includes Meals and is in a quiet secluded spot a short distance from the main festival activities.
Tickets are selling super fast! Don't miss out and get yours HERE.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY TICKET:
All ticket options include an incredible line up of Workshops, Presentations, Women's Circles, Sound Healing, Meditation, Yoga, Children's Village, Teen Empowerment, Performances, Arts & Crafts. No need to pre-book, just turn up in the required space.
WHAT ISN'T INCLUDED IN MY TICKET?
Healings / Readings at the healers tent. These are of course optional and can be pre-booked at a discounted rate HERE.
Or you can line up to book on the day.
Market stalls and food vendors - the festival has approx 60 amazing stallholders should you choose to show them support.
Although there are no cooking facilities allowed on site due to OH&S, we have sought out the best food vendors to provide you with an amazing variety at reasonable prices. These include:
- Vegan/dairy free Ice Cream, Sundaes, hot roti's with ice-cream/fruit
- Dumplings, Chow Mein noodles
- Potato Tornado
- Turkish Street Food
- Indian - rice/curries, Samosas, Samosa Chat, Spring Rolls, Bread Pakoras and Poppadum, roti bread, Indian Sweets, Mango Lassi.
- Calamari, beer battered chips, fish and chips, onion rings, homemade fritters
- Nourish salad bowls, smoothie bowls, vegan slices
- Cakes, Brownies, Scones, cookies
- Large range of breakfast options
- Large range of drink options (drinkable tap water is available)
Passouts are available should you wish to eat or shop locally. Feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks as well as any non-perishable food items.
FACILITIES: Located around the map are toilet and shower facilities. Although this is a festival experience in the forest we have opted for VIP luxury! Large clean facilities with fresh flowers every day!
Our exclusive glamping is located a short walk from the main festival area so it truly is a quiet retreat space to enjoy.
The track to and from the main festival area takes approx. 20 to 30 minutes but should you not want to walk or have some mobility issues, we have arranged a bus service to go between both locations at regular intervals.
WONDERING WHAT TO BRING?
Click HERE for our suggestions.
We are happy to help! :)
* Site Map subject to change