What to Bring
Here are some tips of what to bring but the main things to bring are an open heart and a open mind
Your Festival Ticket & Photo ID
- Camping Tent and Equipment - see quick guide below
- Chairs and table (if desired)
-Decorations for your camp site
- Torch to walk to and from toilets at night
- Detergent, Brush and washing up bowl, Cups / crockery / cutlery if your wish
- Drinking water - Large water container
-Bags for for muddy clothes, wet clothes, wet towels, trash etc.
-notepad & pen
-Toiletries, Towels and clothing essentials
- Phone charger
- yoga mat
- Rope for clothesline
- hat & sunglasses
-Hand held fan
- Insect repellent & Suncreen
-Items required for your babies/ children/ youth.
- Medical essentials like panadol, bandaids, wet wipes - There is a medical tent on site.
- We do have a wide variety of food vans but you can still bring Non-perishable substantial food : This could include bread and spreads (for sandwiches), crackers and tin salmon or tuna , cereal and long-life milk (I find the shadiest part of the tent and put the milk in an esky.
- We will have a general store available to purchase snacks and ice (No cooking facilities available)
- ATMs will be on site, Eftpos facilities at stalls or bring Cash
This is an outdoor event. Weather is unpredictable. Please prepare for all of Victorias 4 seasons in one day.
CAMPERS QUICK GUIDE
Tent with ropes and pegs or campervan mattress and bedding
Tarp with poles, ropes and pegs (if desired)
Decorations for your camp site.
Leave the valuables at home or locked in your car.