What to Bring?
Here are some tips of what to bring but the main things to bring are an open heart and a open mind
- Tent and Bedding (unless Glamping or dorm hire)
- Camp Chair
- Torch to walk to and from toilets at night
- Own cutlery and cups if you wish
- Drinking water
-A bag to take home all your rubbish
-notepad & pen
-Toiletries and clothing essentials
- yoga mat
- insect repellent
- ATMs will be on site, Eftpos facilities at stalls or bring Cash
- Snacks and ice can be ordered daily (No cooking facilities available)
Items required for your babies/ children/ youth.
Leave the valuables at home or locked in your car.