What to Bring
Here are some tips of what to bring but the main things to bring are an
open heart and a open mind
Select between queen bed or singles. Queen bed can only be selected for 2 people to share.
Rechargeable warm light USB lantern
Mattress are high quality inner spring / memory foam - No air beds are used.
Tent / Swag with ropes and pegs
Tarp with poles, ropes and pegs (if desired)
Decorations for your camp site.
- Your Festival Ticket & Photo ID
- Car pass for each car on site. No offsite parking available.
- Camping Tent and Equipment - see quick guide below
- Power bank (aka portable charger) to charge your phone
- Chairs and table (if desired)
-Decorations for your camp site
- Torch to walk to and from toilets at night
- Detergent, Brush and washing up bowl, Cups / crockery / cutlery if your wish
- Esky - an icebox will keep food colder longer -no cooking facilities on site
- Drinking water - Large water container
-Bags for for muddy clothes, wet clothes, wet towels, trash etc.
-notepad & pen
-Toiletries, Towels and clothing essentials
- Phone charger
- yoga mat
- Rope for clothesline
- hat & sunglasses
-Hand held fan
- Insect repellent & Suncreen
-Items required for your babies/ children/ youth.
- Medical essentials like panadol, bandaids, wet wipes - There is a medical tent on site.
- We do have a wide variety of food vans but you can still bring Non-perishable substantial food : This could include bread and spreads (for sandwiches), crackers and tin salmon or tuna , cereal and long-life milk.
I find the shadiest part of the tent and put the milk in an esky or use an icebox and it can keep cold for days.
- We will have a general store available to purchase snacks and ice (No cooking facilities available)
- ATMs will be on site, Eftpos facilities at stalls or bring Cash
This is an outdoor event in a forest. Weather is unpredictable. Please prepare for all of Victorias 4 seasons in one day.
Leave the valuables at home or locked in your car.